Olympus Innov-X Alpha 4000
Excellent great condition Olympus Innov-X Alpha 4000 X-Ray Analyzer, comes with the Alloy package. Like new and re-furbished by factory
Comes with the following:
- Innov-X Alpha Analyzer
- 2x Batteries, Charger, Cables
- Accessory Cables
- Owners Manual
- Hard Pelican Case
- Certificate of Conformity
- 1 year warranty
- Hewlett Packard PDA
Software modes: Alloy Analysis, Lead Based Paint, Filter analysis, Dust Wipe, Soil, Mining, Empirical, Assy, CCA, Halogen/Polymer, RoHs/WEEE, Consumer Product
The Innov-X tube-based Alpha Series takes on-site environmental metals analysis to a new level. It features a miniature, rugged X-ray tube. The Alpha Series provides reliable analysis on RCRA, Priority Pollutant metals and other elements in soils.
The Alpha Series XRF is used for a wide variety of on-site environmental analyses. These include in-situ soil analysis for rapid site investigations and remediation projects. Operators may test directly on the ground or through bagged samples. By collecting and preparing soil samples you can achieve laboratory quality results in the field
- Superior performance on Cr and other metals.
- Utilizes advanced and universal XRF data modeling: Compton Normalization – ”Internal Standard” provides for quantitative analysis without site-specific calibrations. Fundamental Parameters – Standardless, ideal for samples with high and low concentrations of several elements. Empirical Calibrations – ”Calibration Curves”, allows user generated calibration curves.
- Add new elements and calibrations – call for details.
- View spectra on screen.
- Compare spectra for comparative analysis and display results versus standards.
- Stored tests can be re-run with new parameters or models.
- Data Security: stored in binary format for data integrity
- Weight: 2.625 lbs. (base wt.) 3.375 lbs. (1.6 kg) with batteries.
- Excitation Source: X-ray tube, W anode, 10-40 kV, 10–50 μA, up to 5 selectable filters.
- Detector: Si PiN diode detector, < 230 eV FWHM at 5.95 keV Mn K-alpha line. Temperature Range: -10°C to +50°C.
- Operation: Trigger or Start/Stop Icon. One-touch trigger or “deadman” trigger option. Optional control from external PC.
- Power: Li-ion batteries, rechargeable (charger included). Powers analyzer and iPAQ simultaneously. AC Adapter optional.
- Battery Life: 8 hours (typical duty cycle) using built-in, optional multiple battery pack.
- Number of Elements: Standard soil analysis package includes 21 elements.
- Standard Elements: Pb, Cr, Hg, Cd, Sb, Ti, Mn, Fe, Ni, Cu, Zn, Sn, Ag, As, Se, Ba, Co, Zr, Rb, Mo, Sr.
- Display Screen: Color, high resolution touchscreen. Variable brightness provides easy viewing in all ambient lighting conditions.
- Data Display: Concentrations in ppm, spectra, peak intensities (count rate) or user-specified units, depending on software mode selected.
- Memory, Data Storage: 128 Mb standard memory. 20,000 test results with spectra, upgrade to >100,000 with optional 1 Gb flash card.
- Processor: Intel 400 MHz StrongArm processor or higher
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE (portable system) or Windows (PC-based). Software Modes: Soil, Filter/Wipes, Empirical.