Used Leica Nova MS60 MultiStation
Used Leica Nova MS60 1” MultiStation for sale, fully serviced and calibrated by authorized Leica, Certificate of Calibration, 1 Year Extended Warranty included.
Lightly used, overall is in excellent to very good cosmetic condition. Set up ready to working order by authorized Leica to insure the reliability and accuracy with Leica working standards.
- Leica Nova MS60 1” (0.3mgon) MultiStation, Reflectorless EDM (R2000) and high-speed 1000Hz EDM, Automatic target recognition, PowerSearch, 5MP imaging, overview camera, 30x telescope camera, Autofocus
- WLAN, Bluetooth, RS232/USB interface, RadioHandle interface
- USB stick/SD card interface, 2GB eMMC Flash Memory, 1GB SDRAM
- 2x keyboards with 5” WVGA color touch screen
- Laser plummet, Quick Guide and upright container
- Leica Captivate - Measure & Stakeout for CS20.
- 2x GEB242, Large Li-Ion Battery 14.8V/5.8Ah for MS/TS/TM50 instruments
- 1x GKL311 Pro Charger. Charges one Battery, including power cable.
- 1x GDF321, Professional Tribrach without Optical Plummet
LEICA NOVA MS60 MULTISTATION: THE SCANNING ROBOTIC TOTAL STATION
The ultimate all-rounder, a scanning, self-learning total station with GNSS connectivity and digital imaging
The Leica Nova MS60, the world’s first self-learning MultiStation, enables you to perform all surveying tasks with one instrument. The MS60 is a scanning total station that empowers complete data collection of individual points and large areas by leveraging sensor fusion and automation. Seamlessly integrated into Leica field and office surveying software, you can quickly complete your work on-site and offer a range of high-value deliverables.
Highest-end total station: Highly accurate angle and distance measurements, robust design and easy-to-use apps. With improved automated functionalities, like Dynamic Lock and Autoheight, and the self-learning ARTplus features, the MS60 increases your efficiency, even in the most challenging conditions.
3D laser scanning: Scan up to 30,000 points per second (Hz) to complete your work quickly and get dense scanning grids. The MS60 features optimised scanning paths, including zenith scans, allowing you to significantly reduce the total scanning time.
GNSS connectivity: GNSS is fully integrated in the workflow and the data structure, enabling direct georeferencing and increasing your flexibility in the field.
Digital imaging: Digital imaging technology, including an overview and a 30x magnifying telescope camera, enables accurate image-assisted surveying both at the instrument and remotely, while also including extended image documentation.
When to use the Leica Nova MS60: Traditional surveying and so much more. Learn ways our scanning total station enables measurement tasks and deliverables for a range of sites and structures.
- Surfaces and volumes in construction and mining, soil heaps and stockpiles, DTM creation and checking surfaces, material thickness, blast faces and ground levels
- Analysis of complex structures and objects within plant, marine and utility projects: dimensional control, as-built and record keeping
- Measuring buildings and structures: bridge condition/clearance analysis, BIM and as-built
- Facade, elevations and heritage work: creation of traditional deliverables like 2D maps or 3D models
- Deformation monitoring of structures and ground: automated or periodic measurements of buildings, transportation infrastructure, natural hazards, dams and other objects
Integrated surveying, monitoring and CAD software
- Leica Captivate - the MS60’s onboard software with easy-to-use apps that cover all your surveying tasks. Includes a range of tools to optimise scanning tasks, like the Inspect Surface app and more.
- Leica Infinity - an intuitive surveying office software enabling seamless data transfer from the MS60 to the office to manage, process, analyse and quality check your field data.
- Leica GeoMoS - the automated deformation monitoring software providing movement analysis, reports and notifications
- Leica Cyclone - point cloud processing, management, collaboration and visualisation software.
- Leica Cloudworx - CAD plugins that allow you to work efficiently with large point clouds directly in your chosen CAD system
- Additional Hexagon packages and selected partner software
- Highway monitoring enabled by patch scanning: The MS60 was an integral tool for monitoring a busy UK highway during tunnel construction underneath. Using the unique patch scanning feature and monitoring software, drivers could use the roadway while monitoring for movements ensured their safety.
- Innovations to the MS60: Learn how the MS60 scanning total station integrates the latest technologies to improve measurement potential across a broad range of applications from one our experts
- The payoff of a scanning total station: Successful U.S. company Titcomb Associates shares their experience integrating the MS60 into surveying workflows and the resulting safety and business benefits.
|LEICA NOVA MS60 DATA SHEET|
|Accuracy Hz and V||Absolute, continuous, quadruple||1” (0.3 mgon)|
|Range 2 / Accuracy / Measurement time||Prism (GPR1, GPH1P)
Single (any surface)
|1.5m to >10,000m / 1mm + 1.5ppm / typ. 1.5s
1.5m to 2,000m / 2mm + 2ppm / typ. 1.5s
|Measurement technology||Wave Form Digitising||Coaxial, visible red laser, dot size 8mm x 20mm @ 50m|
|Scan Rate / Maximum Scan Speed||30.000 Hz||30,000 points per second|
|Max. Range 7 / Range noise (1 sigma)||30 kHz mode
8 kHz mode
1 kHz mode
1 Hz mode
|60m / 3mm @ 50m
150m / 1.5mm @ 50m
300m / 1.0mm @ 50m
1,000m / 0.6mm @ 50m
|Scan data||3D point cloud including true colour, intensity and signal-to-noise data|
|Scan duration||Full dome scan 400gon x 155gon
Band Scan 400gon x 50gon
|Resolution 50mm @ 15m, duration 12mins
Resolution 12.5mm @ 50m, duration 45mins
|Overview and telescope camera||Resolution / Frame rate
Field of view (overview / telescope
|5 MPx CMOS / up to 20 fps
19.4° / 1.5°
|Direct drives based on Piezo technology||Rotation speed / Time to change face||Maximum 400 gon (360°) per s / typically 2.9s|
|AUTOMATIC AIMING - ATRplus|
|Target aiming range2 / Target locking range2||Circular prism (GPR1, GPH1P)
360° prism (GRZ4, GRZ122)
|1,500m / 1,000m
1,000m / 1,000m
|Accuracy / Measurement time||ATRplus angle accuracy Hz, V||1” (0.3 mgon) / typically 2.5s|
|Range / Search time||360° prism (GRZ4, GRZ122)||300m / typically 5s|
|GUIDE LIGHT (EGL)|
|Working range / Accuracy|
|Operating system / Field software||Windows EC7 / Leica Captivate and its apps, supports onsite and realtime decisions|
|Processor||TI OMAP4430 1GHz Dual-core ARM® Cortex™- A9 MPCore™|
|Autofocus telescope||Magnification / Focus Range||30 x / 1.7m to infinity|
|AutoHeight Module||Distance accuracy
|1.0 mm (1 Sigma)
0.7 m to 2.7 m
|Display and keyboard||5“ (inch), WVGA, colour, touch, both faces||37 keys, illumination|
|Operation||3x endless drives, 1x Servofocus drive, 2x Autofocus keys, user-definable SmartKey|
|Power management||Exchangeable Lithium-Ion battery||Up to 9h, internal charging capability|
|Data storage||EInternal memory / Memory card||2 GB / SD card 1 GB or 8 GB|
|Interfaces||RS232, USB, Bluetooth®, WLAN|
|Weight||MultiStation including battery||7.7kg|
|Environmental specifications||Working temperature range
Dust & Water (IEC 60529) / Blowing rain
|–20°C to + 50°C
IP65 / MIL-STD-810G, Methods 506.5 I and 507.5