Used FARO Focus S150
Used FARO Focus S150 Laser Scanner for sale with FARO Scene. This is a FARO certified pre-owned FARO Focus 3D laser scanner, full inspection, service and certification by FARO , come with 12-month FARO extension warranty coverage of parts and labor. Working correctly and works flawlessly with FARO working standard.
Used FARO Focus S150 sale includes:
- Faro Focus S150 Laser Scanner with HDR photography, GPS, Compass, Altimeter (Barometer), Dual-axis Compensator, WLAN, IP rating 54
- USB stick with Faro SCENE software Licence
- 10 Set of spheres
- FARO Focus S Battery Power Block, Battery Power Dock, 90W Power Supply and 1X extra Battery available on request
- Gitzo GT2543L Carbon Fiber Tripod
- 32GB SD Card & SD Card Reader & SD Card Cover
- Calibration Certificate
- Rugged Transport Case
- Calibration Certificate
- 12-month FARO extension warranty coverage of parts and labor
The ultra-portable Faro Focus S150 enables fast, straightforward and ultra-high accurate measurements of objects and buildings. It records architectural façades, complex structures, production and supply facilities, accident sites, and large-volume components delivering realistic and true-to-detail scan results with a range of 150m per scan.
The intuitive touch-screen of the FocusS models has been increased in size and clarity to deliver an extraordinary user experience. A built-in 8 mega-pixel, HDR-camera captures detailed imagery easily while providing a natural colour overlay to the scan data in extreme lighting conditions. Familiar traits such as light weight, small size and a 4.5-hour battery runtime per charge makes the Focus S Laser Scanner truly mobile for fast, secure and reliable scanning.
The Focus S 150 is a mid-range device offering precise scanning up to 150m, with their sealed design, are certified via the industry standard Ingress Protection (IP) Rating, and classified in Class 54 for environmental protection. The devices are built to safeguard against intrusions such as dirt, dust, fog and rain as well as other outdoor elements which typically occur in challenging scanning conditions. In addition the laser scanner offers a future-proof interface to connect additional accessories to the scanner and provide a specific on-site compensation routine.
Features of the new FocusS Laser Scanner
The most recent FocusS series combines all benefits from FARO’s well-known Focus3D Laser Scanners with today’s most innovative
features to perform laser scanning in both indoor and outdoor environments – truly mobile, fast and reliable. Like the latestdevices from the Focus X series they support High Dynamic Range (HDR) photo recording.
What are the functions of HDR?
The HDR laser scanner models record HDR imagery. HDR means high dynamic range and is a technique to capture images with multiple exposure rates and merging them into a single HDR image layer. This HDR image provides additional details in dark or bright areas, which would have been lost in a standard image. These HDR images will be mapped onto the point cloud data generated by the laser scanner.
- Reliable life-like visualization, even under extreme lighting conditions and large distance
- Safe and fast as-built data capturing with superior colour detail
- Reduced complexity by integrated scanning and imaging workflow for all kinds of scanning tasks
Faro SCENE SOFTWARE
SCENE is specifcally designed for all FARO laser scanners. The software processes and manages scanned data both effciently and easily by using the automatic object recognition and scan registration. SCENE is an extremely user-friendly software that allows scans to be automatically combined. The resulting point cloud can be viewed in three dimensions. All the scans are available in color and as high-contrast intensity images.
Automated target-less scan registration
- SCENE WebShare Cloud integration
- Super-crisp visualisation
- Easy processing of large scan projects
- Plug-Ins for extended functionality
- Homogenisation of point clouds
Software Options: The FARO Laser Scanner and the SCENE software are compatible with the most common CAD software applications and can be used to export scan data to over 50 common software solutions
FARO Focus S150 Specifications
- Main users: Android/iOS
- Main applications: Inspection, Settlement Control, Reverse Engineering, Scan to BIM in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Public Safety and Forensics or Product Design
- User interface: Via touchscreen display and WLAN connection. Access by mobile devices with HTML5
- Specifications: Data Storage: SD, SDHC™, SDXC™; 256GB card
- Additional sensors: Height Sensor, Compass, Integrated GPS and GLONASS
- Registration/orientation methods: The electronic compass gives the scan an orientation. A calibration feature is included.
- Operating temperature: min. [°C]: 5 - 40 normal | -20 - 55 extended | -10 - 60 storage
- Operating temperature: max. [°C]: 40
- Humidity range [%]: non-condensing
- Internal Camera: Y
- Control panel built in: Y
- IP Rating: 54Dual Axis Compensation: Y
- Max. vertical field of view [deg]: 300
- Max. horizontal field of view [deg]: 360
- Min. horizontal step size [deg]: 0.009
- Min. vertical step size [deg]: 0.009
- Beam deflection mechanism: Rotating Mirror
- Real time visualization during scanning: Y
- Geo-referencing: Y
- Range measurement principle: pulse
- Wavelength [nm]: 1550
- Laser safety classification: 1
- Min. Range [m]: 0.6
- Max. Range [m]: 150
- Beam diameter at exit [mm]: 2.12
- Beam divergence [mrad]: 0.3
- Battery type: 19 V external - 14.4 V internal
- Scan time per battery [h]: 4.5
- Height [m]: 23
- Depth [m]: 18.3
- Width [m]: 10.3
- Total Weight [kg]: 4.2