Creaform Go!SCAN 20 for sale, brand new, 1 year warranty on Parts and Labor
Creaform Go!SCAN 20 Portable 3D Scanner product line offers our easiest portable 3D scanning experience, providing fast and reliable measurements. With these handheld 3D scanners, you can even capture 3D data in full color.
You need simplified, quick, and accurate 3D scanning. The Creaform Go!SCAN 20 Portable 3D Scanner were designed with you in mind. Through a very efficient process, these self-positioning systems can be used by anyone without requiring any prior experience or background, and provide visual guidance as you are scanning. Their innovative technology bypasses preparation steps and specific setups, provides a very fast measurement rate, and does not require manual data post-processing.
Highly versatile, they can be used for a wide range of applications, helping professionals throughout the entire product development process.
Creaform GoSCAN 20 Portable 3D Scanner tech specs;
- Accuracy: Up to 0.100 mm (0.004 in.)
- Volumetric accuracy: 0.300 mm/m (0.0036 in./ft)
- Resolution: 0.100 mm (0.004 in.)
- Measurement rate: 550,000 measurements/s
- Light source: White light (LED)
- Positioning methods: Geometry and/or color and/or targets
- Scanning area: 143 x 108 mm (5.6 in x 4.3 in)
- Stand-off distance : 380 mm (15 in.)
- Depth of field: 100 mm (4 in.) 250 mm (10 in.)
- Part size range (recommended): 0.05 – 0.5 m (2 – 20 in.)
- Texture resolution: 50 to 250 DPI
- Texture colors: 24 bits
- Software: VXelements
- Output formats: .dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr
- Compatible software: 3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks), Dassault Systèmes (CATIA V5 and SolidWorks), PTC (Pro/ENGINEER), Siemens (NX and Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor, Alias, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage).
- Weight : 930 g (2.05 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 154 x 178 x 235 mm (6 x 7 x 9.2 in.)
- Connection standard: 1 x USB 2.0
- Operating temperature range: 15-40 °C (41-104 °F)