Artec Spider 3D Scanner New
Artec Spider 3D Scanner sale, best price, new condition
- Artec Spider Scanner
- Right-angle locking USB Cable
- Proprietary locking Power cable
- Carrying Case
- Calibration kit
- Artec Studio 12 License
- 2 year warranty at no extra charge
- 2 years of free major software upgrades
Artec Spider is a new 3D scanner designed specifically for CAD users and perfect for reverse engineering, product design, quality control and mass production. Together with Artec Studio software, it is a powerful, desktop tool for designers, engineers and inventors of every kind.
- High accuracy and high resolution
- Quality texture
- Real time scanning and alignment
- No calibration, no markers and only 1 USB cable
Looking for excellent condition used Artec Spider for sale includes Artec Studio 9.2, Factory Pelican Case, all power, 2x data cords and sensor calibration kits.
Also Sale Used Artec Space Spider, very lightly used year 2017. Low scan hours used, in perfect working order, well maintained and ready to scan condition.
Used Artec Eva for sale, Year 2014, still like new in excellent good ready to working to scan condition. This Artec Eva owned by only one preofesional owner, it is extremely well taken care and low hours scan time record.
Perfect for CAD
Artec Spider is the first handheld 3D scanner for CAD applications. It scans with accuracy of up to 50 microns and resolution of up to 100 microns, meaning that this scanner is most effective when digitizing small-sized objects with intricate details, sharp edges and thin ribs.
Perfect for Quality Control
Maintain product quality with Artec Spider. Incredible precision, high resolution and accuracy, multiple measurement tools enable you to fulfill requirements for quality, eliminate manufacturing errors and measure deformations.
Perfect for CG
Artec Spider introduces new, unreachable level of detailing. Create highly-detailed CG scenes by digitizing small objects in brilliant color. Artec Spider captures color information at 24 bits per pixel (bpp) with a resolution of 1.3 megapixels (mp). These detailed, textured models can be used in such industries as CG and animation.
- Ability to capture texture: Yes
- 3D resolution, up to: 0.1 mm
- 3D point accuracy, up to: 0.05 mm
- 3D accuracy over distance, up to: 0.03% over 100 cm
- Texture resolution: 1.3 mp
- Colors: 24 bpp
- Light source: blue LED
- Working distance: 0.17 – 0.3 m
- Linear field of view, HxW @ closest range: 90 mm x 70 mm
- Linear field of view, HxW @ furthest range: 180 mm x 140 mm
- Angular field of view, HxW: 30 x 21°
- Video frame rate, up to: 7.5 fps
- Exposure time: 0.0005 s
- Data acquisition speed, up to: 1 000 000 points/s
- Multi core processing: Yes
- Dimensions, HxDxW: 190 x 140 x 130 mm
- Weight: 0.85 kg / 1.9 lb
- Power consumption: 12V, 24W
- Interface: 1x USB2.0
- Output formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASCII, PTX, E57, XYZRGB
- Output format for measurements: CSV, DXF, XML
- Processing capacity: 40'000'000 triangles/1GB RAM
- Supported OS: Windows 7 or Windows 8 - x64
- Minimum computer requirements: I5 or I7 recommended, 12 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 400 series
- Not supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista, 32-bit OS, Intel graphics cards FirePro M6100 FireGL V
- Not recommended: Xeon processors, SLI configuration, NVIDIA Quadro series, AMD processors
For more spesification and manual information of Artec Space Spider 3D Laser scanner visit Artec website