Artec Spider 3D Scanner Used
Artec Spider 3D Scanner for sale includes Artec Studio 14 Pro lifetime license. Manufacture 2014 still like new in excellent condition.
This Artec Spider 3D has very low hours used by one owner before and extremely well taken care of. Unit has been check and shop tested by authorized Artec service. Set up ready to working condition and works flawlessly.
This used Artec Spider sale includes:
- License for Artec Studio 14 Pro Lifetime License
- Factory pelican case
- All power and data cords
- 1x extra data cord and sensor calibration kit
Sale Used Artec Space Spider, very lightly used year 2017. Low scan hours used, in perfect working order, well maintained and ready to scan condition.
For used Artec 3D scanner for sale visit Used Artec Eva
Artec Spider is a new 3D scanner designed specifically for CAD users and perfect for reverse engineering, product design, quality control and mass production. Together with Artec Studio software, it is a powerful, desktop tool for designers, engineers and inventors of every kind.
- High accuracy and high resolution
- Quality texture
- Real time scanning and alignment
- No calibration, no markers and only 1 USB cable
Perfect for CAD
Artec Spider is the first handheld 3D scanner for CAD applications. It scans with accuracy of up to 50 microns and resolution of up to 100 microns, meaning that this scanner is most effective when digitizing small-sized objects with intricate details, sharp edges and thin ribs.
Perfect for Quality Control
Maintain product quality with Artec Spider. Incredible precision, high resolution and accuracy, multiple measurement tools enable you to fulfill requirements for quality, eliminate manufacturing errors and measure deformations.
Perfect for CG
Artec Spider introduces new, unreachable level of detailing. Create highly-detailed CG scenes by digitizing small objects in brilliant color. Artec Spider captures color information at 24 bits per pixel (bpp) with a resolution of 1.3 megapixels (mp). These detailed, textured models can be used in such industries as CG and animation.
- Ability to capture texture: Yes
- 3D resolution, up to: 0.1 mm
- 3D point accuracy, up to: 0.05 mm
- 3D accuracy over distance, up to: 0.03% over 100 cm
- Texture resolution: 1.3 mp
- Colors: 24 bpp
- Light source: blue LED
- Working distance: 0.17 – 0.3 m
- Linear field of view, HxW @ closest range: 90 mm x 70 mm
- Linear field of view, HxW @ furthest range: 180 mm x 140 mm
- Angular field of view, HxW: 30 x 21°
- Video frame rate, up to: 7.5 fps
- Exposure time: 0.0005 s
- Data acquisition speed, up to: 1 000 000 points/s
- Multi core processing: Yes
- Dimensions, HxDxW: 190 x 140 x 130 mm
- Weight: 0.85 kg / 1.9 lb
- Power consumption: 12V, 24W
- Interface: 1x USB2.0
- Output formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASCII, PTX, E57, XYZRGB
- Output format for measurements: CSV, DXF, XML
- Processing capacity: 40'000'000 triangles/1GB RAM
- Supported OS: Windows 7 or Windows 8 - x64
- Minimum computer requirements: I5 or I7 recommended, 12 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 400 series
- Not supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista, 32-bit OS, Intel graphics cards FirePro M6100 FireGL V
- Not recommended: Xeon processors, SLI configuration, NVIDIA Quadro series, AMD processors
For more spesification and manual information of Artec Space Spider 3D Laser scanner visit Artec website