Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan Concrete Scanner
Hilti PS 1000 X-Scan Concrete Scanner for sale, lightly used in cosmetic condition. Serviced and Calibrated to insure the reliability and accuracy, ready to working order condition.
Radar detection simplified PS 1000-B X-Scan Radar Detection System
With its ability to provide clear, 2D images of virtually all kinds of objects concealed in concrete structures, the easy-to-use PS 1000-B from Hilti takes the non-destructive inspection of concrete structures to a new level.
The Hilti PS 1000-B is designed to produce easy-to-read images of what’s inside concrete structures within minutes. Immediate scan analysis is possible as the objects are shown in 2D plan views or cross sectional views directly on the PS 1000-B display. This makes it easy to find and mark reliable drilling locations, helping avoid costly damage and lost time.
PS 1000 X-Scan Concrete scanner, efficient concrete scanner for structural analysis and to locate embedded objects in multiple layers
Max. detection depth for object localization: 16 in
Accuracy of depth indication: <100 mm: ±10 mm, >100 mm: ±15 %
Localization accuracy: ±10 mm
- Provides real-time view of the inside of concrete structures and generates accurate images automatically for direct on-site evaluation
- Three scan modes for specific applications – Quickscan detection, Quickscan recording and Imagescan
- Displays a top view and cross sections of the scan in 2D and 3D for easy object mapping and multilayer identification
- Compact all-in-one design offers easy operation, plus unmatched data visualization means hundreds of square meters of concrete can be inspected in a day
- Powerful monitor for in-depth, on-site scan analysis plus PC software for subsequent data evaluation and documentation
- Locating rebars, tendons, metal and plastic conduits, glass-fiber cables, voids and wood in dry concrete structures at depths of up to 300 mm
- Minimizing hitting concealed objects when drilling anchor holes or through holes, breaking out openings and in diamond coring and sawing work
- Rebar extension (post-installed rebar connections) in structural applications
- Inspection of floors, decks, slabs, balconies, etc. in structures such as tunnels, bridges and buildings
- Detection of voids and cavities