Used Niton XL3t 700 XRF Analyzer
Used Niton XL3t 700 XRF for sale, Metals testing and Spectral FingerPrint Mode Installed
Niton XL3t 700 is in good condition, ready to analyze, factory refurbished by Thermo Scientific
Used Niton XL3t 700 XRF Analyzer sale includes:
- Carry Case
- 2 Batteries
- 110 V Battery Charger
- USB Cable
- Portable Test Stand
Great deals Used Used Niton XL2 980 GOLDD for sale, Metals testing and Spectral FingerPrint Mode Installed, excellent condtion, ready to working to anlyze, factory refurbished by Thermo Scientific.
Niton XL3t 700 XRF Description
The Thermo Scientific Niton XL3t x-ray tube-based x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer with GOLDD+ technology is purpose-built for your most demanding applications. Where low detection limits and high sample throughput are critical, our combination of hardware, software, features, and direct industry experience are combined to provide you with a solution to your most difficult analytical requirements.
- High sensitivity and measurement accuracy.
- Lower detection limits for higher-Z elements, with additional elements Mg, Al, Si and P via helium purge.
- Standard analytical range: 25 elements from S to U.
- Optional CCD camera for visually identifying and recording images of samples.
- A user-selectable 3mm small spot to locate areas of interest on a sample.
- Flip-up, color, touch-screen display.
- Ergonomic design.
- Easy-to-use software.
- 50 kV x-ray tube provides approximately twice the x-ray flux of a 40 kV x-ray tube.
- Hotfoot hot surface adaptor allows testing in petrochemical refineries up to 842°F (450°C).
Niton XL3t 700 XRF Key features
Superior light element detection (Mg, Al, Si, P, S) without helium purge or vacuum
High count rate for lower detection limits and faster analysis
True lab-quality performance in a handheld instrument, including tramp/trace elements
Niton XL3t 700 XRF Applications
- Analyze metal alloys
- Carry out mining exploration and mapping
- Detect soil contaminants
- Test electronics and consumer goods for prohibited substances
Niton XL3t 700 XRF Technical specifications
- Tube : Ag anode (6-50 kV, 0-200 μA max)
- Detector : Geometrically Optimized Large Area Drift Detector (GOLDD) Proprietary detector with 180,000 throughput cps Resolution: < 185 eV @ 60,000 cps
- Display : Tilting, color, touch-screen display
- Standard Analytical Range : Up to 30 elements from Mg to U (varies by application)
- Optional Light Elements : Ultra-low light element detection via He purge
- Data Storage : Internal >10,000 readings with spectra
- Data Transfer : USB, Bluetooth, and RS-232 serial communication
- Alloy Modes : Metal Alloy, Electronics Alloy, Precious Metals
- Bulk Modes : Soil, Mining, TestAll
- Plastic Modes : RoHS Plastics, Toy & Consumer Goods, Plastics, TestAll, Painted Products
- Compliance : CE, RoHS
Niton XL3T-700 XRF Video Demo
Niton XL3t 700 XRF Specification Sheet