The Niton XL2 GOLDD offers premier performance and advanced electronics while maintaining the point-and-shoot simplicity that has been the hallmark of all our instruments more details
Price : $ 12500 In stock!
Niton XL2 GOLDD Analyzer offers premier performance and advanced electronics while maintaining point-and-shoot simplicity.
Sealed against moisture and dust, these analyzers are lightweight yet ruggedly built for real-world industrial environments.
- Silicon drift detector (SDD) technology for fast, accurate analysis of light elements
- without helium purging or vacuum pumps
- Point-and-shoot simplicity - very easy to use even by nontechnical personnel
- Nondestructive analysis with near instantaneous results
- Ergonomical design
- Daylight-readable icons
- Multilanguage options
- Color, touch-screen display
- Integrated camera
- Standard Analytical Range: Up to 30 elements from Mg to U (varies by application).
- Standard Thermo Scientific Niton Data Transfer (NDT) PC software suite allows you to set operator permissions, generate custom reports, print certificates of analysis or remotely monitor and operate the instrument hands-free from your PC.
- Integrated USB and Bluetooth communications provide direct data transfer to your PC or networked storage device. Optional accessories include Bluetooth barcode reader, Bluetooth printer and Bluetooth GPS.