Used Trimble MS995 GNSS Antenna
Used Trimble MS995 GNSS Antenna's for sale, still like new and everything is in excellent perfect working order and works flawlessly condition
Receiver has been shop tested, inspected and precisely calibrated by authorized Trimble service to insure the reliability and accuracy with Trimble working standards
Trimble MS995 GNSS Smart Antenna contains an integrated GNSS receiver, antenna, and isolation system all in a single, durable housing. It uses the advanced Trimble RTK engine for faster initialization times when satellite lock is lost and enhanced performance near obstructions.
It is also the only commercially available GNSS antenna that offers the performance enhancements of a new Trimble RTK engine and supports the newest GNSS signals. All that means increased machine productivity and utilization in areas in which it was previously difficult to use GPS machine control including under tree canopy and in urban canyons.
The Trimble MS995 tracks the newest GPS and GLONASS signals, and features the latest Trimble Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) engine to provide faster system initialization times when satellite lock is lost and improved operation near tree canopies or other obstructions.
The combined GPS+GLONASS positioning solution reduces system downtime during periods when GPS satellite availability is limited.
Features and Benefits
- An advanced RTK engine for faster initialization times when satellite lock is lost and enhanced performance near obstructions
- New hardware for improved Radio Frequency (RF) interference mitigation and enhanced performance in areas susceptible to periodic jamming
- Support for Mobile Satellite Services (MSS)
- Standard tracking of GPS modernized L2C and the planned L5 signals to increase the performance of the system at longer baselines
- Support for GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou satellite systems that can increase system utilization during periods of reduced satellite visibility
- Support for SBAS systems (including: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, QZSS)
- Single, rugged chassis or cab mountable unit - GPS antenna, receiver and isolation system
- 3 LED indicators that provide instant operational feedback
- 100% sealed housing - Meets EU Restriction on Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directives
- TCP/IP capable using a serial PPP connection
- An easy to use removable mounting bracket with quick release adjustment ratchet
Tracking and performance
Tracks up to 44 Satellites with 220 Tracking Channels:
- GPS: L1C/A, L2C, L2E (Trimble Method for tracking L2P), and L5 Code with Full Cycle Carrier
- SBAS: L1C/A and L5 (for WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS and QZSS)
- Fully operational during P-code encryption
- Upgradeable to GLONASS: L1C/A, L2C/A, and L2P Code with Full Cycle Carrier
- Upgradeable to Galileo: L1 CBOC, E5A, E5B & E5AltBOC8
- Upgradeable to BeiDou: B1, B2
- Advanced Trimble Maxwell 6 Custom GPS chip Trimble R-Track technology for tracking the new L2C Civil Signal, L5 Signal for GPS modernization and GLONASS
- High-precision multiple correlator for L1, L2 and L5 pseudorange measurements
- Unfiltered, unsmoothed pseudo-range measurements data for low noise, low multi-path error, low time domain correlation and high dynamic response
- Very low noise L1, L2 and L5 carrier phase measurements with <1mm precision in a 1 Hz bandwidth
- L1, L2 and L5 Signal-to-Noise ratios reported in dB-Hz
- Proven Trimble low elevation tracking technolog