For sale new Leica P30 HDS 3D Scanstation Laser Scanner packages includes
- 808687 1x Leica P30 HDS 3D Scanstation Laser Scanner
- 769625 1x ScanStation Transport Container
- 777970 1x GDF323 Tribrach w/o Optical Plummet
- 793975 4x GEB242 Li-Ion Battery
- 799185 1x GKL311 single Charger
- 766567 1x GEV228 ScanStation Data Cable
- 772829 1x GHM008 Scanner Height Meter
- 722045 1x GHT196 Distance Holder for Height Meter
- 6009442 1x 1yr Leica P30 HDS 3D Scanstation CCP Basic
- 3 Year Warranty, 3 Year Updates, 3 Year Service Pack, 3 Year Technical Support
Leica P30 HDS 3D Scanstation is a high versatility scanner suitable for a wide range of typical scanning solutions. With its optimal mix of speed, range and accuracy paired with unmatched robustness it is the all-in-one solution for the most comprehensive variety of applications.
The right choice
Whether capturing 3D geometry of civil infrastructure, creating an as-built representation of a large industry complex, reconstructing a crime scene or generating 3D data for integration into Building Information Modelling (BIM), you know you’ll need an accurate long range scanning tool for your projects – the new ScanStation P30 and P40 laser scanners from Leica Geosystems are the right choice, because every detail matters.
High performance under harsh condition
The Leica ScanStations deliver highest quality 3D data and HDR imaging at an extremely fast scan rate of 1 mio points per second at ranges of up to 270 m. Unsurpassed range and angular accuracy paired with low range noise and survey-grade dual-axis compensation form the foundation for highly detailed 3D colour point clouds mapped in realistic clarity.
The extremely durable new laser scanners perform even under the toughest environmental conditions, such as extreme temperatures ranging from – 20°C to + 50°C and comply with the IP54 rating for dust and water resistance.
Complete scanning solution
Leica Geosystems offers the new Leica ScanStation portfolio as an integrated part of a complete scanning solution including hardware, software, service, training and support. 3D laser scanner data can be processed in the industry’s leading 3D point cloud software suite, which consists of Leica Cyclone stand-alone software, Leica CloudWorx plug-in tools for CAD systems and the free Leica TruView.