Leica P16 HDS 3D Scanstation
For sale new Leica P16 HDS 3D Scanstation Laser Scanner packages includes;
- 827496 1 ScanStation P16 3D Laser Scanner
- 769625 1 ScanStation Transport Container
- 777970 1 GDF323 Tribrach w/o Optical Plummet
- 793975 4 GEB242 Li-Ion Battery
- 799185 1 GKL311 single Charger
- 766567 1 GEV228 ScanStation Data Cable
- 772829 1 GHM008 Scanner Height Meter
- 722045 1 GHT196 Distance Holder for Height Meter
- 6009442 1 1yr ScanStation P40/P30 CCP Basic
- 3 Year Warranty, 3 Year Updates, 3 Year Service Pack, 3 Year Technical Support
Combining high quality and performance with the highest environmental robustness in the market the Leica ScanStation P16 is the perfect entry into the world of 3D laser scanning. Its attractive price-performance ratio and user friendly interface make it an attractive solution even for the non-surveying user for all short range applications up to 40m.
The Leica ScanStation P16 features an intuitive and user-friendly touch screen interface. The one-touch scan button and wizard style software guarantee an easy workflow and enable a fast data check in the field. Combined with WLAN remote control, the Leica ScanStation P16 can be operated by any handheld device.
Value for money
Its attractive price-performance ratio, worldwide support and quality service from Leica Geosystems result in a low cost of ownership and make the Leica ScanStation P16 the perfect solution for companies entering the laser scanning business.
The extremely durable new laser scanner performs even under the toughest environmental conditions, such as extreme temperatures ranging from – 20°C to + 50°C and complies with the IP54 rating for dust and water resistance.
Complete scanning solution
Leica Geosystems offers the new Leica ScanStation portfolio as an integrated part of a complete scanning solution including hardware, software, service, training and support. 3D laser scanner data can be processed in the industry’s leading 3D point cloud software suite, which consists of Leica Cyclone stand-alone software, Leica CloudWorx plug-in tools for CAD systems and the free Leica TruView.