The FARO Scanner Freestyle3D X is especially designed for challenging scanning projects which require highest accuracy. It is suitable for all applications in which demanding projects must be quickly scanned from various perspectives. The high-precision 3D scan data can easily be imported into all commonly used software solutions for architecture, accident reconstruction, civil engineering, construction, facility management, forensics or industrial manufacturing.
- 3D point accuracy*: ≤ 1.0mm
- Indoor scanning volume: Up to 8m³
- IP rating: IP52**
- Operating temperature range: 0 – 40°C
- Freesytle-3D X Scanner
- Tablet Surface Pro 3 (Microsoft)
- License Scene (Capture & Process) with 1 year Maintenance contract.
- MicroSD card, USB card reader
- Calibration plate
- Cleaning kit
- Rugged Transport Case
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Xtra accuracy: The verifiable accuracy of 1mm enables you to carry out highly challenging scanning projects.
- Optional on-site calibration: The device can be easily calibrated on-site ensuring high quality data. A PDF report with key data permits maximum and verifiable confidence in the acquired data.
- Automatic flash: The new auto mode automatically activates and de-activates the built-in LED light depending on the existing light conditions.
- Real-time point cloud visualization: The real-time point cloud visualization supports the intuitive data acquisition, even for untrained operators.
- Up to 8m³ scanning volume: The extensive scan volume boosts productivity by reducing scan time.
- Best point filter: The new best point filter minimizes the noise and allows to get optimum data quality.