FARO Focus3D S120 Set
FARO Focus3D S120 for sale, this used Faro S120 sale including Gitzo Carbon Fibre Tripod, 5 Spheres, License FAROscene. Manufacture 2012, FARO Focus3D S120 sale condition still like new in excellent ready to scan, has been calibrated by authorized FARO service.
FARO Focus3D S120 for sale complete set includes:
- 2x Li-ion Batteries Powerblock & charger & cables
- 1x 32 GB card & SD card reader
- 1x Gitzo Carbon Fibre tripod
- 1x case with 5 reference spheres
- 1x License FAROscene Software
- Original, solid carrying case
FARO Focus3D S120 Laser Scanner
FARO introducing the Focus3D S 120 3D laser scanner, revolutionizing the world from 2D to 3D, in full high definition, this ”3D camera” can take any environment and digitize it for building documentation, historical preservation, crime scene evidence, film and gaming, construction and surveying. Small and compact. Weighing just 5 kg (11 lb), it is the smallest 3D laser scanner ever built. With an intuitive touchscreen display, users can control all of the scanner functions with the easy-to-use interface.
- Distance accuracy up to ±2mm
- Range from 0.6m up to 120m
- Measurement rate up to 976,000 points/sec
The FARO Focus3D is a revolutionary, non-contact laser scanner for 3D modeling and documentation that can be operated simply and intuitively via an integrated touchscreen display. In addition to the touch interface, features such as its minimal size and weight make the Focus3D easy to use and allows you to save up to half the scan time compared with conventional 3D laser scanners.
The Focus3D is a high-speed 3D laser scanner for detailed measurement and documentation. With a touch operated screen to control scanning functions and parameters, the Focus3D uses laser technology to produce incredibly detailed threedimensional images of complex environments and large scale geometries in only a few minutes. The resulting image is an assembly of millions of 3D measurement points that provide an exact digital reproduction of existing conditions.
The Focus3D offers the most effcient method for three-dimensional documentation of building construction, excavation volumes, façade and structural deformations, crime scenes, accident details, product geometry, factories, process plants and more. Given its minimal size and weight as well as touch interface, the Focus3D is easy to work with and saves up to 50% of scan time compared to conventional scanners.
- Intuitive touchscreen display: Control all scanner functions with a touch interface for unparalleled ease of use and control
- Small and compact: With a size of only 9.5 x 8 x 4in and a weight of just 11lbs, the Focus3D is the smallest 3D scanner ever built
- Integrated color camera: Photorealistic 3D color scans due to an integrated color camera featuring an automatic 70 megapixels parallax-free color overlay
- High-performance battery: Integrated lithium-ion battery provides up to fve hours of battery life and can be charged during operation
- Data management: All data is stored on a SD card enabling easy and secure transfer to a PC. Using SCENE WebShare, images can be shared on the internet
- Compass: An electronic compass is now included within the unit to associate directional data to your scans and facilitate the auto-registration process
- Height Sensor (Altimeter): Each scan now includes height information which can be used to scan different foor levels in a building. The data can then be used to differentiate the colors
- Dual Axis Compensator: To minimize the number of targets needed, the dual axis compensator enables every scan to have integrated level information
- WLAN (WiFi): WLAN remote control permits you to start, stop, view or download scans at a distance
|Unambiguity interval||153.49m (503.58ft)|
|Range Focus3D S 120||0.6m - 120m indoor or outdoor with low ambient light and normal incidence to a 90% reflective surface|
|Measurement speed||122,000 / 244,000 / 488,000 / 976,000 points/sec|
|Ranging error||±2mm at 10m and 25m, each at 90% and 10% reflectivity|
|Ranging noise||@10m - raw data: 0.6mm @ 90% refl. | 1.2mm @ 10% refl.
@10m - noise compressed4 : 0.3mm @ 90% refl. | 0.6mm @ 10% refl.
@25m - raw data: 0.95mm @ 90% refl. | 2.2mm @ 10% refl.
@25m - noise compressed4 : 0.5mm @ 90% refl. | 1.1mm @ 10% refl.
|Ranging noise||@10m||@10m - noise compressed||@25m||@25m - noise compressed|
|@ 90% refl||0.6mm||0.3mm||0.95mm||0.5mm|
|@ 10% refl||1.2mm||0.6mm||02.20mm||01.1mm|
|Resolution||Up to 70 megapixel color|
|Dynamic colour feature||Automatic adaption of brightness|
|Vertical field of view (vertical/horizontal)||305° / 360°|
|Step size (vertical/horizontal)||0.009° (40,960 3D pixels on 360°) / 0.009° (40,960 3D pixels on360°)|
|Max. vertical scan speed||5,820rpm or 97Hz|
|Laser (Optical transmitter|
|Laser power (cw Ø)||20mW (Laser class 3R)|
|Step size (vertical/horizontal)||905nm|
|Max. vertical scan speed||Typical 0.19mrad (0.011°)|
|Beam diameter at exit||3.0mm, circular|
|Data handling and control|
|Data storage||SD, SDHC™, SDXC™; 32GB card included|
|Scanner controll||Via touch-screen display|
|New WiFi(WLAN) access||Remote control, Scan Visualization and download
are possible on mobile devices with Flash
|Dual axis compensator||Levels each scan with an accuracy of 0.015° and a range of ±5°|
|Height sensor||Detects the height relative to a fixed point via an electronic barometer and adds it to the scan|
|Compass||Electronic compass gives the scan an orientation. A calibration feature is included|
|Power supply voltage||19V (external supply), 14.4V (internal battery)|
|Power consumption||40W and 80W respectively (while battery charges)|
|Battery life||Up to 5 hours|
|Ambient temperature||5° - 40°C|
|Cable connector||Located in scanner mount|
For FARO Focus3D S 120 release Video visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD9NZiqb_zA
We also have for sale another model of used Faro Scanner