Creaform MetraSCAN 350 for sale, brand new, 1 year Creaform warranty on Parts and Labor
Unexpected costs, production and part approval delays from non-conformities are no longer an issue when using Creaform’s portable optical CMM 3D scanner, the MetraSCAN 3D. The system addresses reverse engineering and dimensional inspection of production tools, jigs, assemblies, sub-assemblies or final products ranging from 1 to 3.5 m (3.3 to 11.5 ft.) with an accuracy of up to 0.064 mm (0.0025 in.). Optical metrology provides measurement accuracy that is insensitive to the instabilities of the environment, making the MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM the prime choice for shop-floor quality control metrology. Free of any rigid measurement set up, it maintains the same level of performance regardless of the environment instabilities.
Help operators better manage processes and respond faster to the industry’s increasing quality control (QC) requirements—all without compromising the manufacturing throughput.
With its extendable measuring volume, incredible speed, shop-floor accuracy and impressive capabilities on challenging materials, the MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM represents the most complete metrology-grade 3D scanner on the market. It even features optional probing system pairing compatibility. Get ready to experience true quality control on your shop floor.
Creaform MetraSCAN 350 3D Scanner Tech Specs
- Accuracy (1): Up to 0.040 mm (0.0016 in.)
- Volumetric Accuracy (2) 9.1 m3 (320 ft3) (3): 0.064 mm (0.0025 in.)
- Volumetric Accuracy (2) 16.6 m3 (586 ft3) (3): 0.078 mm (0.0031 in.)
- Volumetric Accuracy (with MaxSHOT 3D or C-Link) (4): 0.044 mm + 0.025 mm/m (0.0017 in. + 0.0003 in./ft.)
- Resolution: 0.050 mm (0.0020 in.)
- Measurement Rate: 205,000 measurements/s
- Part Size Range (recommended): 0.2–6 m (0.7–20 ft.)
- Stand-off Distance: 300 mm (11.8 in.)
- Depth-of-field: 200 mm (7.9 in.)
- Scanning Area: 225 x 250 mm (8.8 x 9.8 in.)
- Light Source: 3 laser crosses
- Laser Class: 2M (eye-safe)
- Weight: 1.38 kg (3.0 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 289 x 235 x 296 mm (11.4 x 9.3 x 11.7 in.)
- Connection Standard: 1 x USB 3.0
- Software: VXelements™
- Output Formats: .dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr
- Operating Temperature Range: 5–40°C (41–104°F)
- Operating Humidity Range (non-condensing): 10–90%