Used Niton XLp 300A Hand-held XRF Analyzer for sale includes;
- Lead paint mode installed
- Carry Case
- One Battery
- Charger with 110 V & 220 V power cords
- Data Transfer Software
Niton™ XLp 300 Series XRF Analyzers Quickly identify and quantify lead resulting from damaged exterior paint, residual contamination from leaded gasoline, a former pesticide application or by-products from an industrial process. Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ XLp 300 Series XRF analyzers perform elemental analysis for residential lead paint testing and measure environmental contaminants in soil, sediment, dust, air and consumer goods, helping public health and environmental professionals pinpoint lead’s location, identify the sources of contamination and confirm that clearance criteria have been achieved after abatement.
The Niton XLp 300 XRF Analyzer displays actual lead values in seconds. Settings can be adjusted to comply with local regulations.
- Customizable data fields to enter sample location/condition and site conditions.
- A patented depth index to indicate whether lead is present on the surface or buried within the paint matrix.
- Dust Wipe Analysis mode analyzes dust collected on an ASTM-compliant towelette.
- Consumer Goods mode to screen for lead in accordance with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
- Point and shoot simplicity- easy to use by nontechnical personnel.
- Rugged design for real-world industrial environments.
- Sealed against moisture and dust.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Daylight-readable icons.
- Color, touch-screen display.
More Niton XLp 300A XRF Analyzer info visit http://www.thermoscientific.com/en/product/niton-xlp-300-series-xrf-analyzers.html